Sunday, December 15, 2013

"I definitely have accumulated my vases over time. But what has driven that is that I love to entertain and have people over for dinner. I have fun setting the table. It’s like putting on an outfit in a way." - Miles Redd

How to decorate with 2014 Pantone color trends
How to decorate with 2014 Pantone color trends

Download whole gallery
Interesting loft looking bathroom
Interesting loft looking bathroom

Download whole gallery
#home decorating before and after #home design ideas
#home decorating before and after #home design ideas

Download whole gallery
"I definitely have accumulated my vases over time. But what has driven that is that I love to entertain and have people over for dinner. I have fun setting the table. It’s like putting on an outfit in a way." - Miles Redd
"I definitely have accumulated my vases over time. But what has driven that is that I love to entertain and have people over for dinner. I have fun setting the table. It’s like putting on an outfit in a way." - Miles Redd

Download whole gallery
Minimalistic Living Room Design By John Pawson
Minimalistic Living Room Design By John Pawson

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment