Friday, December 13, 2013

I need to build this under my great big willows, but on taller "legs" with steps up, so that when the lower field floods, I won't have to dig it out every spring!

Change out the chairs and move the piano over for the flat screen and game consoles. :P Then we have my ideal living room.
Change out the chairs and move the piano over for the flat screen and game consoles. :P Then we have my ideal living room.

Download whole gallery
interior #home interior design 2012 #living room design #home interior
interior #home interior design 2012 #living room design #home interior

Download whole gallery
I need to build this under my great big willows, but on taller "legs" with steps up, so that when the lower field floods, I won't have to dig it out every spring!
I need to build this under my great big willows, but on taller "legs" with steps up, so that when the lower field floods, I won't have to dig it out every spring!

Download whole gallery
interior design
interior design

Download whole gallery
Very modern pond design
Very modern pond design

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment